- Measure the width of the fabric box, subtract 2 inches.
- Divide this number by 3.
Sew the next set of rings, parallel to the other two columns, equal distance from the first columns.
- Measurement 1: Length of finished shade + Measurement from top of shade to Point B = ________ (C)
- Measurement from above X 4 = _____ (D)
- Measurement from left side of shade to far right hand column of rings = ______ (E)
- Measurement from left side of shade to third column of rings = _______(F)
- Measurement from left side of shade to second column of rings = _____(G)
- Total yards of cord needed = D + E + F + G / 36.
I always add a little extra so I can braid the cord.
Next section, how to hang the shade and run the cord.